Are you familiar yet with some of today’s biggest threats for growers?
It is estimated that 40% of the growers, hobby as well as commercial scale across Canada are facing the common threat of viruses and viroids in their gardens.
The hot topic of viroids, Hop Latent Viroid specifically, is only recently landed on growers' radars, yet they have already affected many indoor facilities in North-America. This viroid causes significant crop losses for growers of all kinds.
Something no one can afford.
If you're looking to learn about viruses & viroids, as well as tips to help prevent and to resolve these issues, we invite you to join our next CANNAtalk Experience
Panel discussion including:
- Andrea Properzi – Chemist & Quality Manager at Fundación CANNA
- Brian Coutts – Business Development Manager “Food & Pharma” at A & L Canada
- William Fournier – Head Cultivator at Mauve et herbes & CANNA Research & Knowledge Center
- Abha Gupta – Horticulturist at CANNA Gardening USA
About Fundación CANNA
Fundación CANNA is a non-profit initiative of CANNA España Fertilizantes SL, that carries out studies and conducts research on Cannabis and its active compounds. Its main focus is on:
- Cannabis plants and their active compounds, related studies and scientific research, especially regarding its effects on the human body and mind.
- Scientific research regarding Cannabis use and its derivatives.
- Fundación CANNA has a laboratory where different kinds of tests are performed.
The idea of the Foundation was conceived out of the need to offer an answer to a broad demand for testing and research.
Read Fundación CANNA's latest article about this topic: VIRUS...OR?
About A & L Canada Laboratories
A&L Canada Laboratories is one of Canada's largest Agricultural and Environmental Laboratories. Through leading expertise, modern laboratory facilities and strong customer focus, A&L serves a wide range of industries including Agriculture, Environmental, Food & Pharma -- globally.