RHIZOTONIC XP augments a plant’s natural growth processes, encouraging the plant to generate key proteins and carbohydrates that aid in protection against environmental extremes, such as temperature and drought stresses.
Consistent use of CANNA RHIZOTONIC XP supplements a well-balanced crop nutrition program. Use RHIZOTONIC XP to encourage good root growth and plant establishment. To achieve the desired results, the levels of major and minor nutrients must be adequate to support the increase in production. RHIZOTONIC XP is based on Ascophyllum nodosum extract.
RHIZOTONIC XP can be used regardless of the type of medium or crop. It is suitable for cultivation in potting soil, coco and hydro culture. And like most fertilizers, RHIZOTONIC XP can be sprayed on leaves with realizable results.
Benefits of CANNA RHIZOTONIC XP
- Aids in the immediate generation of lush, new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
- Enhances overall plant growth and natural reactions in the plant to ensure a healthier, powerful and stronger plant.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
How to use?
A vigorous and well developed root system is essential for the development of a strong, productive plant. RHIZOTONIC XP is derived from aquatic plant extract used to re-vitalize and energize a poor or new root system.
RHIZOTONIC XP is ideal for
- Cuttings and plants that need to be re-potted
- Poor and badly developed plants
- Plants which have suffered shock
- All media (Potting soil, Coco, Hydroponics, Rockwool)
Shake well before use. Use dilution rate of 4-5 liters of RHIZOTONIC XP in a minimum of 1000 liters of water per hectare applied 2 times per year at a 2-4 week interval and agitate thoroughly.
RHIZOTONIC XP is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and fertilizers. Some pH adjustments may be required with acidic mixtures. If surfactants are used, please add at the end of the tank mixing process. When mixing with calcium products, thoroughly mix RHIZOTONIC XP with the water in the tank prior to adding the calcium product. If interaction of chemicals is unknown, a ‘jar’ compatibility test is recommended.
Greenhouse and Container crops:
- Apply an initial dilution rate 40ml/10l, with subsequent dilution rate of 5 ml/10 L via the irrigation system on a weekly basis.
- Dilute RHIZOTONIC XP to a rate of 40ml/10liter (- 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)) at the start with subsequent dilution rate of 5 ml/10L. Be sure to change recirculating system tanks every 5-7 days.
- Use 1 to 6 times daily to the cultivation medium until a strong root system has developed
- When repotting, one can pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
Handling and storage
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold
If contact with skin or eyes occurs, flush with water. If ingested, drink plenty of fluids to dilute. If irritation or discomfort occurs, seek medical advice. This product contains a preservative but should be stored away from intense sunlight and heat. Avoid spillage as product is slippery and may create a hazard.
Registration Number: 2018091A Fertilizers Act